With the demands of customers on businesses rising each day, it’s no wonder that most business owners feel like they don’t know their clients as well or care about them enough.
Thankfully for you (and your customer), some fantastic customer engagement software companies such as Zendesk and HubSpot Service Hub can help ensure all interactions go smoothly between parties.
This blog post will look at paid and free customer engagement platforms designed especially for small companies that need more functionality than mainstream software can offer.
We’ll start with an overview of each platform’s offerings and then dive into the features, pros, and pricing.
What is customer engagement software?
A customer engagement software is a system businesses use to manage customer interactions and relationships through the customer journey. This software typically includes contact management, customer support, self-service, social media monitoring, and more.
It can also track customer interactions across multiple channels, including phone, email, social media, and live chat, to help businesses understand customer needs and preferences and improve customer service.
In addition, you can use the software to automate customer service tasks, such as responding to customer inquiries or issues to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What is the best customer engagement software?
You should consider using the top customer engagement platforms to manage your customers.
Zendesk is a customer service software company founded in 2007. The company offers a cloud-based customer service solution to help businesses provide a better customer experience.
Businesses that use Zendesk see an increase in customer satisfaction by 25% and agent productivity by 30% at any scale.
With Zendesk, you manage every aspect of your business in a single, dynamic interface with features like web widgets, pre-defined ticket responses, and complete customer history.
This customer engagement company consolidates all your customer interactions into one view, so you can easily track and manage your customer interactions.
Additionally to its wide range of features and dynamic user interface, Zendesk provides reporting and analytics capabilities to help you improve your customer service and see results faster.
Key features of Zendesk:
- Customer ticketing system: Track, manage and respond to customer support tickets quickly and effectively.
- Customer service chat tool: Communicate with customers in real-time, provide support and resolve issues quickly.
- Feedback and survey tools: Collect customer feedback and insights to understand them better and improve your service.
- Track customer interactions: Get a complete view of all your customer’s interactions and activities in one place.
- Reporting and analytics: Understand your customer service performance with built-in reports and dashboards.
- Real-time notifications: Get notified of new customer activity as it happens so you can resolve issues quickly.
- Help desk management: Easily manage your customer support team with features like assignment rules, SLAs, and ticket views.
- Collaboration tools: Work with your team more effectively with features like group chat, shared inboxes, and comments.
- Workflow management: Automate customer service tasks with triggers, conditions, and actions to improve efficiency.
- CRM: Integrate your customer data from multiple sources into one central database for a complete view of your customers.
- Businesses can connect with their customers more efficiently and effectively.
- The platform is easy to use, making it an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes.
- Zendesk offers robust features that can help businesses improve their customer service
- Affordable pricing makes it a perfect choice for businesses of all sizes
- Provides reporting and analytics capabilities to track their progress and improve customer service.
Zendesk offers 3 main premium pricing tiers. Support-only pricing starts at $19 per agent per month.
- Teams: $49 per month
- Growth: $79 per month.
- Professional: $99 per month.
A free trial is available on all plans. Try Zendesk
2. Hubspot service hub.
HubSpot Service Hub is a customer engagement platform that gives customer service teams everything they need to deliver delightful customer service experiences at scale.
With Service Hub, you can solve customer problems quickly and accurately with efficiency and delight.
They offer features like a shared inbox to keep you organized and a knowledge base for customers to help themselves.
Additionally, they provide live chat and bots tools for faster response rates and efficient customer experience.
You can also measure customer satisfaction with customer feedback tools and use reporting to improve the customer experience.
Service Hub has the features you need to deliver excellent customer service, whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise.
Key features of HubSpot Service Hub:
- Ticketing system: Track and manage customer support requests in a central location so that you can provide a fast and efficient resolution.
- Knowledge base: Give your customers the ability to find answers to their questions quickly and easily without waiting for a response from your team.
- Live chat system: Provide rapid responses to customer inquiries with a live chat system integrated with your other customer service tools.
- Automated reports: Get insights into your customer service performance with automatic reports that track key metrics.
- Third-Party Integrations: Connect Service Hub with the other tools in your customer service stack to streamline your workflows.
- Surveys and Feedback: Collect customer feedback to measure satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- Macros Responses: Save time by creating canned responses to common customer inquiries.
- Virtual Assistant: Automate repetitive tasks with a virtual assistant so that you can focus on more important work.
- Email Management: Handle customer emails efficiently with tools that help you prioritize and respond quickly.
- HubSpot Service Hub is cloud-based, so businesses can access it anywhere with an internet connection.
- The hub is easy to use and navigate, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- It is a cost-effective solution for businesses of all sizes.
- It offers a variety of tools to help businesses manage customer relationships.
- Automated reports help businesses track and improve customer service.
HubSpot Service Hub pricing:
The HubSpot Service Hub is available in three different pricing plans:
- Basic: $50/month
- Pro: $250/month
- Enterprise: $1,000/month.
HubSpot Service Hub offers a free trial and a free plan to help you scale as your business grows.
At its core, Intercom is a customer experience platform that helps businesses unify their data and systems, creating an ongoing dialogue that makes the most of every opportunity.
Its flagship product is its messaging platform, which allows businesses to communicate with their customers via chat, email, phone, and social media.
It also includes features that allow businesses to track customer engagement and measure the success of their customer communications. In other words, the Engagement OS is an open channel between customers and companies.
Intercom was founded in 2011 by Eoghan McCabe, Des Traynor, David Barrett, and Ciaran Lee, and its products are used by over 30,000 businesses worldwide.
So if you’re looking for a way to break down silos and improve your customer experience, Intercom is worth checking out.
Key features of Intercom:
- Live chat: Communicate with customers in real-time to answer customer questions, resolve issues, and provide support.
- Help desk: Provides a central place to track and manage customer queries: It can be accessed from the Intercom app or via email.
- Chatbot: Automates customer interactions using artificial intelligence so businesses can focus on their most important conversations.
- Share inbox: This allows sharing customer queries and conversations with teammates so everyone is on the same page.
- Product tours: Intercom’s product tours give an easy way to show customers around your product, so they can learn about its features and how to use them.
- Auto-responders: Automatically respond to customer queries so that you can focus on their most important conversations.
- CAN SPAM Compliance: Intercom is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act, so businesses can be sure they’re not spamming their customers.
- Customer Database: Segment customers and target their communications accordingly.
- Prospecting Tools: Find new leads and convert them into customers.
- Language Detection: Automatically detects customer queries’ language so businesses can respond in the appropriate language.
- Easy to use.
- Helps resolve customer complaints and queries quickly.
- It helps improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Provides businesses with a centralized platform to manage customer communications.
- It can be used to increase customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Robust features.
Intercom offers various premium pricing options to choose from depending on your business need:
- Essentials: $49 per month
- Pro: $199 per month
- Enterprise: $899 per month
Other service pricing for Custom Bots from $99 per month, Answer Bot from $99 per month, and Product Tours from $119 per month.
Intercom offers a free trial on any of their plans.
Do you have too many customer support requests to keep track of? Are you struggling to provide timely and efficient support? If so, then you need LiveAgent.
LiveAgent is an omnichannel communications management software that can help you manage and streamline your customer support process in real-time. It offers many features such as ticketing, live chat, knowledge base, and more.
With LiveAgent, you can provide your customers with the best support experience and resolve their issues quickly and efficiently. The software makes it easy to track and manage customer queries and issues.
You also use the software to provide customers with self-service options, a knowledge base, and FAQs.
Use the power of a built-in CRM, customer segmentation, and automation to personalize communication.
LiveAgent is best for Medium and small businesses, startups, enterprises, and eCommerce companies.
Key features of LiveAgent:
- Social Media Monitoring: Monitor your brand on social media and take action quickly to resolve issues.
- Customer Portal: Give your customers a self-service portal where they can quickly find answers to their questions.
- Alerts and Escalation: Stay on top of customer queries and issues with alerts and escalation features
- Automatic Call Distribution: Route calls to the right agent quickly and efficiently with automatic call distribution.
- Agent Interface: Give your agents the tools they need to provide efficient and effective customer support.
- Callback Scheduling: Schedule callback requests from customers and follow up quickly.
- Gamification: Motivate and engage your agents with gamification features.
- IT Asset Management: Keep track of your IT assets and inventory with the asset management feature.
- Customer Segmentation: Segment your customers for targeted communication.
- Customizable Branding: Give your customer support portal a branded look and feel.
- Workflow Configuration: Configure workflows to automate your customer support process.
- LiveAgent is one of the market’s most affordable customer support software solutions.
- It features everything from a help desk to social media monitoring.
- Easy to use, even for those who are not tech-savvy.
- Accommodate businesses of any size.
- The customer portal is a great way to inform your customers and provide them with self-service options.
LiveAgent offer a free plan and various premium subscription plans:
- Free: $0 per agent a month
- Ticket: $15 per agent a month
- Ticket and chat: $29 per agent a month
- All-inclusive: $49 per agent a month
- Downloadable: $11,950 – 20 agents included, +$690 for each additional agent.
- Enterprise: $34,950 – 50+ agents.
If you’re looking for free customer engagement software, try the LiveAgent free plan.
LiveAgent offers a 14-day free trial with no credit card required and no contracts.
Kustomer is a cloud-based CRM that helps businesses manage customer conversations from a single platform.
If you’ve ever been on the receiving end of customer service, you know how frustrating it can be to be bounced around from department to department, only to have to repeat your story multiple times.
Kustomer aims to end that frustration with their omnichannel support, which allows businesses to manage all customer conversations from a single platform.
Their AI-powered chatbots can handle simple inquiries, freeing human agents to address more complex issues.
And with features like conversation management and a 360-degree view of customers, businesses can provide effortless and personalized service that will keep customers coming back.
Key features of Kustomer:
- Omni-channel support: Kustomer supports all customer channels, including email, phone, chat, social media, and support tickets, making it easy for companies to manage all customer interactions in one place.
- Artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbots: Chatbots can handle routine customer inquiries, freeing up human agents to address more complex issues.
- Conversation management: Easily Keep track of customer conversations and ensure that each customer receives the best possible service.
- Customer profile and history: Customer profiles give agents a complete view of each customer’s history, making it easy to provide personalized service.
- Customer insights: Insights help companies understand customer behavior and identify trends.
- Chat and Messaging: Engage with customers in real-time via chat or messaging.
- Automated Routing: Automatically route customer inquiries to the appropriate department or agent.
- Interaction Tracking: Track all customer interactions, including emails, phone calls, chat sessions, and support tickets.
- Text Analysis: Analyze customer feedback to identify trends and improve customer service.
- Service Level Agreement: Ensure that customers receive timely and efficient service with SLA management.
- Survey and Poll Management: Conduct customer surveys and polls to gather feedback and improve customer satisfaction.
- A comprehensive knowledge base that makes it easy for support reps to find the answers they need fast
- Automatic categorization of tickets, which helps reps prioritize and manage them more efficiently
- A built-in help desk that allows customers to submit support tickets and track their progress
- It offers a Social media monitoring tool that helps companies keep track of all customer interactions on social media channels
Kustomer offers two main pricing plans.
- Enterprise: $89 per user per month (billed annually)
- Ultimate: $139 per user/per month (billed annually)
The software offers a free trial, after which you choose a subscription-based pricing model.
Freshworks is a comprehensive sales force automation solution that can help sales teams manage all customer interactions in one place.
It’s easy to use and lets you keep track of all your conversations with customers, so you never lose track of an issue or miss an opportunity to resolve it.
Freshworks is designed to help you generate leads, engage in conversations, nurture relationships, and drive sales.
The customer engagement tool is packed with built-in email, phone, chat, and telephony to empower sales teams to automate sales processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
Agents can connect from anywhere and still have the proper context for personalized customer conversations.
So if you’re looking for a way to streamline your sales process and increase your productivity, Freshworks is the perfect solution.
Key features of Freshworks:
- Customer data management: keep track of all customer interactions in one place to help target marketing campaigns and customer support operations.
- Customer surveys and feedback: Get feedback from customers through surveys and use it to improve your products or services.
- Social media engagement: Connect with customers on social media platforms and resolve queries or issues.
- Massaging channels: Use Freshworks’ massaging channels to engage with customers more personalized way.
- Neo admin center: The Neo admin center is a centralized platform to manage all your customer interactions.
- Unified customer records: Maintain a single customer profile across all channels for easy accessibility.
- Events and notifications: Get notified of important events and take appropriate actions.
- Collaboration: Work with team members to resolve customer queries or issues.
- Computer Telephony Integration: Make and receive calls from within the Freshworks interface.
- Voice Recognition: Use voice recognition to transcribe customer queries or issues.
- It offers a comprehensive customer engagement platform that helps businesses in various customer-facing departments.
- It helps businesses collaborate and engage with their customers, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- User-friendly interface that is easy to learn and use.
- Affordable and has a variety of pricing plans to choose from
- Reduced customer churn
Freshworks offer various pricing plans depending on the features and functions you need:
- Free plan: $0
- Growth plan: $15
- Pro plan: $49
- Enterprise: $79/month/user
- Ultimate: $149/month/user.
For businesses looking for free customer engagement software, Freshworks is an excellent option, although the free plan is limited.
7. Zoho Desk.
If you have a business, you know customer communication is essential. But keeping track of all those phone calls, emails, live chats, SMS texts, and social media interactions can be a real pain. That’s where Zoho Desk comes in.
It helps businesses manage customer communication across all channels, so you can focus on delivering excellent service.
Plus, it’s got some handy features like call routing and automatic assignment of calls to agents, so your customers always get the best possible service.
And if you’ve got a big volume of customer interactions, no problem–Zoho Desk scales to any size. So whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise, Zoho Desk is the perfect software for customer engagement.
Key features of Zoho Desk:
- Self-Service Portal: Gives customers a one-stop shop for all their support needs, including searching the knowledge base, submitting tickets, and tracking their progress–without having to contact you.
- Call Logging: Automatically logs all calls to see which agents handle customer inquiries and how long each call takes.
- Automated Routing: Directs calls to the right agent based on skills, availability, and location.
- Manual Dialer: Lets you make calls directly from Zoho Desk so you can reach more customers in less time.
- Queue Management: Keeps track of all your customer interactions and ensures that each is routed to the right agent.
- Relationship Tracking: Gives you a complete view of your customer’s history with your company to provide better service.
- Chatbot: Automates customer interactions so you can focus on other tasks.
- Full-Text Search: Let’s search all your customer communication data to find what you’re looking for quickly and easily.
- Call Scripting: Provides agents with a script to follow when handling calls to provide consistent service.
- A comprehensive CRM solution that covers all aspects of customer relationships.
- Easy to use and can be quickly set up and implemented.
- Affordable and offers many pricing options to suit businesses of all sizes.
- It integrates with a wide range of third-party applications, making it easy to use with other software solutions.
Zoho Desk pricing:
Zoho offers a free plan and several pricing options to suit businesses of all sizes:
- Free: up to 3 users, free forever!
- Standard: $14 per agent/month
- Professional: $23 per agent/month
- Enterprise: $40 per agent/month
Zoho Desk is one of the best free customer engagement software and offers a 15-day free trial for all their premium plans.
If you’re looking to find the best client engagement software to reduce customer churn and improve retention, ChurnZero is the perfect solution.
It provides a real-time view of customers’ interactions and activity, allowing you to identify at-risk customers and take proactive measures to prevent them from churning.
In addition, it includes customer segmentation, customer journey mapping, and engagement scoring that help you tailor your engagement strategies to individual customers.
ChurnZero integrates with CRM systems and tightly into an application or service to help you understand how your customers use your product and assess their health and likelihood to renew.
The software also allows companies to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touch points.
Key features of ChurnZero:
- Command Center: Get a real-time view of customer interactions and activity to identify at-risk customers and take proactive measures to prevent them from churning.
- Plays and Automation: Automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touch points.
- In-App Communication: Communicate with customers directly within your app or service.
- Walkthrough: Understand how your customers use your product with customer journey mapping.
- Usage Tracking/Analytics: Assess customer health and their likelihood to renew with engagement scoring.
- Health Score: Monitor the health of your customer relationships with a ChurnZero health score.
- Knowledge Management: Get the most up-to-date and accurate information about your customers in one central place.
- Sentiment Analysis: Analyze customer sentiment to identify pain points and areas of improvement.
- Revenue Management: Maximize customer lifetime value with subscription and usage-based pricing models.
- Increased customer retention and satisfaction.
- Automates customer engagement activities.
- Reduces the amount of time spent on customer engagement tasks.
- Provides step-by-step guidance on how to use the software.
- Understand customer behavior and preferences.
- Identify at-risk customers.
- Detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- Optimize your marketing efforts.
- Contact ChurnZero for pricing.
Pipedrive is a sales-focused customer engagement software designed to help sales teams manage and organize customer interactions and communications.
It offers a variety of features, including the ability to track customer interactions and communications over time, create and send templates for frequently used communications, and track the progress of deals and tasks.
In addition, Pipedrive offers reporting tools that allow businesses to track the progress and success of their customer engagement efforts.
As a result, the software helps teams spend less time filing and more time selling with both agile and powerful CRM software: nothing falls through the cracks with Pipedrive.
Key features of Pipedrive:
- Call Recording: Record calls with prospects and customers to review later or use as a reference to improve sales strategies.
- Campaign Management: Create and manage sales campaigns to establish and track progress towards goals.
- Call List Management: Stay organized and efficient by managing lists of calls to make, received, and missed.
- Client Tracking: Know where each client is in their customer journey and what interactions have taken place.
- Code-free Development: Use Pipedrive’s simple interface to customize the software without needing a single line of code.
- Proposal Management: Send and track sales proposals to close more deals faster.
- Internal Chat Integration: Stay connected with teammates by integrating Pipedrive with popular chat applications.
- Prospecting Tools: Use Pipedrive’s built-in tools to find and qualify new sales leads.
- Drip Campaigns: Send automated emails to nurture leads and close more deals.
- Pre-Configured Bot: Automate repetitive tasks with Pipedrive’s pre-configured Bot.
- Statistical Analysis: Generate reports on sales activity to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Helps businesses manage and organize customer interactions and communications.
- It offers a variety of features, including the ability to track customer interactions and communications over time, create and send templates for frequently used communications, and track the progress of deals and tasks.
- Includes reporting tools that allow businesses to track the progress and success of their customer engagement efforts.
- It easily connects with other tools that businesses are using.
- It comes with various pricing plans that fit businesses’ needs and budgets.
Pipedrive offers 4 premium pricing plans for simple CRM starting at $14.90, as listed below:
- Essential: $14.90 per month
- Advanced: $24.90 per month
- Professional: $49.90 per month
- Enterprise: $99.00 per month.
All Pipe drive plans offer a free 14-day trial with no credit card required.
LiveChat is a live chat software that helps create a chat experience your customers know and love.
Chat with your customers proactively, solve their problems faster, and anticipate questions before asking them.
You’ll be able to respond in real-time to provide the best possible service for every customer.
LiveChat is the best way to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. By providing a chat experience that is convenient, personal, and responsive, you’ll be able to build long-term relationships with your customers. They’ll keep coming back for more!
LiveChat is best for Startups, small and medium businesses, and enterprises that rely on LiveChat in their everyday customer service duties.
Key features of LiveChat:
- Proactive Chat: You can anticipate questions and solve problems before they even ask them.
- Real-Time Response: LiveChat provides real-time responses so you can address customer concerns immediately.
- Convenient: The software is available for desktop and mobile devices, so you can chat with your customers wherever and whenever you want.
- Automated responses: You can set up automatic responses for common questions to focus on more complex issues.
- Chat widget customization: Customize the chat widget to match your brand and create a seamless customer experience.
- Reports and Analytics: LiveChat provides detailed reports and analytics so you can track your performance and improve your customer service.
- Canned Responses: Save time by creating and storing canned responses for common questions.
- Email Response Control: Control how long you want to wait before responding to an email so that you can prioritize your time.
- Screen Sharing: Share your screen with your customers so they can see exactly what you’re seeing.
- Performance Metrics: LiveChat provides performance metrics so you can track your progress and optimize your customer service.
- Offline Form: You can collect customer information even when you’re not available to chat so that you can follow up later.
- Allows businesses to communicate with customers in real-time
- Provides a platform for companies to provide customer support, sales and marketing assistance, and live chat services
- Integrated with CRM software
- Automated responses
Pricing for LiveChat is subscription-based and offers four main plans:
- Starter: $16 per seat per month billed annually ($19 billed monthly)
- Team: $33 per seat per month billed annually ($39 billed monthly)
- Business: $50 per seat per month billed annually ($59 billed month)
- Enterprise: $149 per seat per month billed annually
There is also a free trial available for 14 days.
11. Salesforce service cloud.
Salesforce service cloud gives service teams the tools they need to be efficient and effective. With accurate purchase history and a full view of customer interaction, Salesforce makes it easy to manage customers and prospects.
The customer engagement platform provides users with a customizable dashboard that gives them an overview of their customer relationships, sales pipeline, and other vital data.
It also includes features that allow users to create and manage customer profiles, track customer interactions, and send targeted marketing messages.
Service Cloud Voice transforms the call center experience by making it more proactive and personalized.
With better tools and insights, agents can close more deals and give customers a consistent and efficient service experience.
Key features of Salesforce service cloud:
- Call Management: With Service Cloud Voice, call center agents can manage their calls more efficiently and provide an excellent customer service experience.
- Virtual Assistant: Agents can resolve customer queries without transferring the call or putting the customer on hold.
- Competitive Analysis: Track and analyze service performance metrics to see how you compare to your competitors.
- Performance Metrics: Use performance metrics to improve service quality and agent productivity.
- Email Response Control: Automatically route and respond to customer emails with Service Cloud Einstein.
- Customer Service Analytics: Get insights into customer service trends and performance with Service Cloud Analytics.
- Auto-Dialer: Make more calls and improve your contact rate with the auto-dialer feature.
- The platform is customizable, so businesses can design it to meet their specific needs.
- Salesforce is among the most popular CRM platforms, so a large pool of users and support is available.
- It offers many features that allow users to create and manage customer profiles, track customer interactions, and send targeted marketing messages.
- Integration with many other applications makes it a one-stop shop for businesses needing a complete CRM solution.
Salesforce offers different pricing plans, depending on your needs, features, and applications. The basic plan starts at $25 per month per user.
- Essentials: $25 per month.
- Professional: $75 per month.
- Enterprise: $150 per month.
- Unlimited: $300 per month.
Related article: 7 Best Retail Execution Software.
Why is customer engagement software important?
For customer success, customer engagement tools are critical to the success of any business. Engaging customers on a personal level is essential to keep them coming back for more. Here are some reasons you should have a customer engagement tool:
Collect customer feedback:
If you’re not using customer feedback to improve your business, you’re doing it wrong. Collecting customer feedback to understand what they want and need is essential.
Customer engagement software can help you gather this feedback and use it to make changes that will improve customer satisfaction.
You can improve your business and keep your customers happy by engaging with them and getting their feedback.
Resolve customer service issues:
Regarding customer service, the best offense is a good defense. You can proactively address customer concerns and prevent minor issues from turning into major disasters.
Customer engagement software provides the tools you need to quickly and efficiently resolve customer service issues.
You can build trust and loyalty by engaging with your customers and addressing their concerns.
So when the occasional issue does arise, you can rest assured that your customers will stick with you through thick and thin.
Engage customers across channels:
Customers today are using a variety of channels to connect with businesses, and engaging with them on all these channels is vital.
Customer engagement software can help you reach your customers where they are, whether on social media, your website, or even in person.
You can build deeper relationships, increase customer loyalty, and even improve your bottom line by engaging with customers across all channels.
Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty:
There’s no denying that happy customers are important. They’re the bread and butter of any business, big or small. If you can satisfy your customers, they’ll keep coming back for more.
It’s not always easy to please everyone, but trying is necessary. After all, a satisfied customer is a loyal customer. And loyalty is what keeps businesses going strong.
It starts with engagement. If you can engage with your customers and build strong relationships, they’re more likely to be satisfied.
And when they’re satisfied, they’re more likely to return and continue doing business with you.
Drive customer retention and growth:
The best way to get customers is to keep the ones you already have.
It’s like a garden: you can keep planting new seeds, but it’s easier to just water the flowers already blooming. The same goes for your business: engaging your existing customers and making them loyal is easier than finding new ones.
And loyal customers are the key to driving retention and growth. So if you want to keep your business booming, focus on customer engagement. Water your existing flowers and watch them bloom into loyal, lifetime customers.
Generate valuable customer insights:
Generating customer insights is necessary for any business looking to improve its sales and marketing efforts.
And while there are many ways to obtain this information, customer engagement software provides one of the most efficient and effective methods.
By tracking customer interactions, you can learn about their needs and wants. This information can then improve your marketing and sales efforts and make changes to improve the overall customer experience.
How to choose the best customer engagement software.
As we have seen, many customer engagement software options are out there. So how do you choose the best one for your business? Finding the right engagement tool for the job can be tricky, but it’s worth it. Here are some tips to help you make a perfect choice:
There are many communication channels, and deciding which ones you want to use can be tough but also depends on your business and your target customers.
Do you want to use email? Social media? Text messaging? The options are endless. Once you’ve decided which communication channels you want to use, the next step is finding software that supports them.
Make sure the customer service platform you choose supports the communication channels you want to use so you can easily communicate with your customers and create a seamless experience.
Level of personalization:
There’s no wrong answer regarding the level of personalization you want in your customer engagement software.
Whether you want to send bulky emails or customize each one, choosing software that can accommodate your needs is important.
If you opt for mass emails, ensure the software you select has that function. And if you prefer to customize each email, double check that the software allows for personalized messages.
The right customer engagement software will let you personalize your communications and craft a more intimate experience for your customers.
One of the best things about customer engagement software is the ability to automate tasks. Automation can save you time and energy and make your life easier.
For example, let’s say you want to send a weekly newsletter. With automation, you can set up the software to send out the newsletter for you, and you don’t have to do anything else.
In short, automation is a great way to save time and energy, and it’s something you should look for when you’re choosing customer engagement software.
360 customer view:
You want to see the entire customer journey to understand what’s working and not.
Make sure the software you choose offers a 360-degree view of the customer so you can get a complete picture of the customer experience. This way, you’ll be able to get a sneak peek into your customers’ thoughts and see how they react to your engagement strategies.
With this information, you’ll be able to make improvements and create a more seamless experience for your customers.
Your business needs:
Before choosing customer engagement software, it’s important to consider what your business needs. Do you need a tool that’s simple to use? or One that’s robust and offers many features?
Consider your business needs and ensure the software you choose meets those needs.
Best Customer Engagement software Wrap up.
So there you have it, our top picks for the top customer engagement platforms.
The best customer engagement platforms allow you to communicate with customers, manage tickets, and track customer data. They are also easy to use so that you can get started quickly.
Customer engagement software companies like Zendesk offer features you need to manage customer interactions, which are easy to use. In comparison, the Hubspot service hub offers integration with Hubspot’s marketing and sales software.
Intercom is another excellent option that allows you to communicate with customers directly, improving the customer experience.
Ultimately, the best customer engagement software depends on your needs and preferences. Choose a platform that has the features you need and is easy to use.
Have you tried out any of these customer engagement platforms? Let us know in the comments below.