Need to spend money on plugins for WooCommerce? Well, don’t despair because plenty of free plugins help you get the job done.
In this blog post, we’ll introduce you to the best free plugins for WooCommerce and why they need to be a part of your eCommerce toolkit.
If you’re looking for a way to save money but still get all the features you need, these are the plugins for you.
From boosting customer sales and increasing store traffic to improving checkout processes and maintaining product inventories, these free options can help make your online store run like a well-oiled machine.
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is the ultimate superhero for WordPress-based online stores. It’s an open-source eCommerce WordPress plugin that makes it simple and easy to set up your store within minutes.
You can easily customize everything from the store’s visuals to its payment gateways, shipping options, and more. With WooCommerce, you can quickly turn your website into an online shop and start selling products worldwide.
The plugin is known for its simple installation and customization without having to be a tech expert. The market position of the base product as freeware is also greatly appreciated by users as they can invest in something other than expensive software or coding knowledge.
Beyond just setting up a store, WooCommerce offers additional features like discounts, coupons, and wish lists, allowing customers to get exactly what they need from your store even faster.
Let’s dive into the best Plugins for WooCommerce.
What are the best Free WooCommerce plugins?
Here are our seven top picks for the best free WooCommerce plugins you should consider adding to your e-commerce store.
1. WooCommerce blocks.
WooCommerce Blocks is the newest plugin to hit the WordPress block editor, bringing a range of customizable blocks to build your online shop.
With its integration in the new Block Editor introduced in WordPress 5.0, WooCommerce Blocks makes it super easy to access all their available blocks – from stable releases to experimental features.
This plugin allows you to access various blocks – from product displays and cart buttons to checkouts. And if that’s not enough, experimental features are also included so you can get creative with your design.
WooCommerce Blocks allows you to adjust colors and fonts easily and add custom images or videos.
Plus, if you get stuck while editing anything or need help understanding how something works, there’s plenty of helpful documentation in the plugin.
Key features of WooCommerce blocks:
- Featured category block: Easily highlight a product category to drive more traffic to your online shop.
- Cart block: Keep customers informed of the status and content of their cart with real-time updates.
- Product Search: Make it easy for customers to find exactly what they’re looking for quickly by allowing them to search for specific products in your store.
- Featured product block: Allow customers to access your best-selling items or most popular products.
- Best Selling products block: Showcase the products selling the most and generate more interest in other related items.
- On Sale products block: Consider special discounts, promotions, and deals you’re offering to bring attention.
- Top-rated products block: Leverage customers’ feedback and reviews to showcase the most popular products with shoppers.
2. WooCommerce shipping.
WooCommerce Shipping is the ultimate WooCommerce plugin to ease your shipping woes. This nifty plugin saves you time and money by printing, managing, and fulfilling orders worldwide.
With WooCommerce Shipping, you can quickly and easily print labels for DHL and USPS services and UPS domestic, international, and SurePost shipping.
Its integration into your existing WooCommerce dashboard makes it simple to use with a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to start.
Plus, it supports WPML, WCFM, Vendors Pro; Dokan Multi-Vendor; and WooCommerce Product Vendors — so you can rest assured that you’ve got everything you need in one convenient place.
As a bonus, WooCommerce Shipping also provides detailed reports about your shipment history, so you’ll always have complete visibility of your shipments.
WooCommerce Shipping is designed to keep up with changing postal rates, so you don’t have to check or update prices manually.
Key features of WooCommerce shipping:
- International shipping: Easily print and manage shipping labels for customers abroad.
- Plugins For WooCommerce: Seamless integration with popular plugins such as WPML, WCFM, Vendors Pro; Dokan Multi-Vendor; and WooCommerce Product Vendors.
- Print USPS and DHL labels: Quickly and easily print USPS or DHL labels with very few clicks.
- Domestic shipping: Support for UPS domestic, international, and SurePost shipping services.
- Real-time tracking: Access real-time tracking information so you can always stay on top of your orders.
- Unlimited shipping methods: Create an unlimited number of custom shipping methods to suit different needs.
- Rate updates: Automatically keep up with changing postal rates, so you don’t have to check or update them manually.
3. LiveChat for WooCommerce.
LiveChat for WooCommerce is a powerful customer service tool to boost sales, increase customer satisfaction and drive engagement. This plugin allows you to add a chat widget directly to your website, so you can engage with customers and respond to inquiries quickly.
What really sets LiveChat for WooCommerce apart from other customer service plugins is its easy setup. For example, you can set up automated messages sent out when visitors land on your page or use customized forms to collect valuable customer data.
The customer dashboard is also very intuitive, and you can easily view all chats, response time statistics, and team performance reports in one place. You can also customize the look and feel of the chat widget with colors and logos that match your brand identity.
Other features include real-time visitor monitoring, comprehensive analytics reports, integration with popular CRMs such as Salesforce and HubSpot, and multi-language support for over 20 languages, including English, French, and Spanish.
LiveChat for WooCommerce is an excellent option for businesses looking for an easy-to-use chat widget that helps engage customers quickly without any coding expertise required.
Key features of LiveChat:
- Chat widget: Add a chat widget directly to your website, allowing customers to get instant support and respond quickly.
- Chat invitations: Automatically send messages to visitors on your website to initiate a conversation.
- Customer tracking: View all chats in one place and check response time statistics and team performance reports.
- Real-time visitor monitoring: Monitor your visitors’ activity in real-time for better customer service.
- CRM integration: Integrate with popular CRMs such as Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Multi-language support: Support over 20 languages, including English, French, and Spanish.
Related article: 13 Best Premium WordPress Themes
4. WooCommerce Google Analytics.
WooCommerce Google Analytics is a fantastic plugin that helps you to grow your revenue by understanding your customers and finding out which channels generate the most traffic.
With this plugin, you can track customer behavior from the product page to the checkout and compare traffic, transactions, and revenue across products. This allows you to change your site or marketing campaigns to increase conversions.
Integrating WooCommerce with Google Analytics is easy: You must log into your analytics account and connect it with your WooCommerce store.
Once this is done, you can start tracking information about your customers. For example, you can see which pages users are landing on from search engines to understand better what they are looking for and how you can improve your offerings.
Additionally, the plugin allows you to monitor user flows as they move through the checkout process. You can track at what point they abandon the cart, so you know exactly where money might be lost due to a poor user experience or other issues.
Finally, with the help of Google Analytics insights, you can better understand customer interests and develop strategies around them to maximize revenue growth.
Key features of Analytics:
- Supports Display Advertising: Show relevant ads on your website based on customer data
- Enhanced E-Commerce Analytics Integration: Track basic data and compare traffic and transactions across products
- Track basic data: Track page views, clicks, impressions, and more from your eCommerce site.
- Compare traffic and transactions: Analyze user flows from the product page to checkout to identify areas of improvement
- Plugins For WooCommerce: Plug into your existing store setup quickly and easily with no coding required.
5. WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway.
If you’re looking for a payment gateway that’s quick to set up, easy to use, and doesn’t require any monthly fees, then WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway is the perfect solution. It offers an extensive list of features that make it an ideal choice for online stores.
To start with, setting up a Stripe gateway is super simple and can be done during the WooCommerce installation wizard with just one click. This makes it quicker and easier to get your store up and running in no time.
Stripe is available in 36 countries worldwide and supports all major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express Discover cards, JCB, Diners Club cards, and even Bitcoin directly in your store. You can easily accept payments from customers no matter where their location, enabling you to take advantage of international sales opportunities.
Another great thing about using Stripe is that no monthly fees are involved. Instead, the only fee charged is a per-transaction fee which helps keep costs low for businesses of any size.
The per-transaction fee also varies depending on your location; for U.S.-based merchants, it’s 2.9% + $0.30 per sale, while international rates vary by country.
Using Stripe also has enhanced security features such as SSL encryption technology to ensure customer data stays secure when making online payments.
Key features of Stripe:
- Support mobile checkout: A simple, streamlined process that works perfectly on mobile devices, Stripe makes it easy for customers to pay with just a few taps.
- PCI compliance: Stripe supports the latest data security and encryption standards, so you can rest assured that your customer data is always protected.
- Apple Pay support: Stripe makes it easy for customers to pay with Apple Pay, ensuring a seamless and secure checkout experience on any mobile device.
- Multiple languages: Stripe supports transactions in over 30 languages so you can accept payments from customers worldwide.
- Supports 3D Secure: With support for 3D Secure, Stripe helps keep transactions secure by reducing fraud and preventing unauthorized transactions.
- Instant payouts: Stripe enables fast and efficient payments, with funds deposited directly into your bank account in compliance with local laws and regulations.
6. WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips.
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips is a handy plugin for generating invoices and packing slips for your WooCommerce store. This plugin makes it easy to quickly create professional-looking invoices and packing slips for customers without coding knowledge.
The plugin provides a basic template that can be used as a starting point, or you can choose from additional templates available from WP Overnight.
You also can modify or even create your templates if needed. This level of customization makes it possible to tailor your documents’ look and feel to fit your brand identity.
Once you have configured the plugin, it automatically adds invoices and packing slips to the order confirmation emails sent out to customers.
You can also download or print out copies of the documents from within the WooCommerce admin area, which is incredibly convenient for stores with multiple daily orders! The plugin supports multiple languages, meaning customers worldwide will receive their invoices in their native language.
- Fully customizable: Choose from different templates or create your documents.
- Update past orders: Easily edit invoices for previous orders.
- Multiple languages: Supports various languages so customers worldwide can receive their invoices in their native language.
- Download or print documents: Easily download or print copies of your invoices and packing slips without leaving the WooCommerce admin area.
- Bulk generates documents: Quickly create invoices and packing slips for multiple orders simultaneously.
- Automatic updates: The plugin is automatically updated when new features are added, or existing functionality is improved, so you always have access to the latest version.
- Send packing slips: Send them directly to your customers, ensuring they get the information they need about their order.
7. Booster for WooCommerce.
Booster is a powerful free WooCommerce plugin that offers incredible features to level up your website. With more than one hundred addons available in one single package, you can be sure to customize your WooCommerce business quickly and easily.
Its modular architecture allows you only to select the features you need and leave out what you don’t need – plus, with just a few clicks, you can customize your website the way you want. This plugin is excellent for those who value time and money.
With Booster for WooCommerce, there’s no need to install multiple plugins to do various tasks. Instead, it’s all packed into one convenient plugin that makes setting up easy and allows for maximum flexibility when it comes to customization. Plus, it offers a free version.
One of the best features of Booster for WooCommerce is its ability to adjust prices and currencies across multiple regions. No matter where your customers are located, they can purchase items at the right price due to the automatic conversion of currency.
It also has features that enable global discounts and wholesaling options so businesses of any size can take advantage of these tools.
- Coupon Setup support: Easily configure and customize coupons for your store to offer discounts and other promotions to customers.
- Empty cart button icon: Add a simple yet elegant icon to your cart page that allows customers to empty their cart with just a click.
- Product Input fields: Enter product details quickly with customizable input fields for all products.
- Product Addons: Choose from multiple addons for different product types, including options for pricing, shipping requirements, and more.
- Prices and Currencies: View pricing for your products in any currency you choose.
Related article: 17 Best page builder for WordPress.
What are WooCommerce plugins?
Simply put, WooCommerce plugins are like little magic wands that make online stores even more special.
Free plugins for WooCommerce allow you to upgrade your store’s functionality and features by enabling you to customize it with various addons.
Think of it as a turbo boost for your site – adding extra horsepower through marketing tools, payment gateways, inventory control, and much more without breaking the bank!
You’ll be able to get up and running quickly with minimal effort, taking your online store from good to great in no time!
Free plugins for WooCommerce Wrap up.
After reviewing the seven best free plugins for WooCommerce, it’s easy to see why this platform is becoming an increasingly popular choice for eCommerce businesses.
You have everything you need to create a successful online store with features such as WooCommerce Blocks, Shipping, LifeChat, Google Analytics, and more.
Each plugin comes packed with features designed to help you get the most out of your eCommerce experience.
The Stripe Payment Gateway allows customers to make secure payments quickly and efficiently, while the PDF Invoices & Packing Slips ensure all deliveries are properly tracked.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive suite of plugins to take your business to the next level, these 7 Best Free Plugins for WooCommerce are worth checking out!
Further reading on Techgumb.com, Learn How To Sell Digital Products Using WordPress and make money from your WordPress website.
Last Updated on 12/30/2022 by Isaac Sseyonga